Since turning 55 on July 1, Jenny Hitchings has been on quite a tear taking down three F55 American Records. On 8/11 she broke USATF Masters Hall of Famer Shirley Matson’s 18:32 5K mark from 1997 at the Carlsbad 5000 with an 18:05 set at the Susan B. Anthony Women’s 5K, on 9/9 she took down S. Rae Baymiller’s (another USATF Masters Hall of Famer) 10 Mile record set at the Crim Festival in 1998 with a 1:01:20 at the Buffalo Stampede, and yesterday, at the Urban Cow Half Marathon, she took down another Shirley Matson record (1:23:09 – 1996) with a terrific 1:21:18 (chip time – useable for Masters records). Three records, all over 20 years old, set by Masters Hall of Fame greats, broken in less than two months without leaving Sacramento, now that’s efficacy.
Road Racing Links
Recent PA News
- YOUTH JUST IN: JO Regional individual qualifiers increased to Top 8!
- YOUTH JO Qualifier entry deadline is Monday, 20 June at 9:00pm
- RR CIM is USATF National Marathon Championship for 2022!
- MUT Impala Anna Kacius on 2022 U.S. National 100K Team
- PA Volunteer for the National JOs and be inspired by these young athletes!
- T&F All Comers Summer Meets to Jump, Throw and Run with!
- COACH Shannon Rowbury Women & Coaches Clinic August 6 in SF
- OFF PAUSATF Officials Meeting Minutes March 20, 2022
- YOUTH Pacific JO Qualifier info updated!
- PA Beware of Bogus Emails
- RR 2022 Stow Lake Stampede 5K Scoring
- OFF PAUSATF Officials Newsletter May 2022
- RR 2022 Stow Lake Stampede 5K Results
- OTF PA Open Track & Field Championships: June 4 at the Golden West Invitational
- PA 24 May 2022 PA Board of Athletics Meeting – Zoom Only
- RR July 4 Morgan Hill 5K has been cancelled on the PA Road Racing Grand Prix. It will still be held, open to all.
- RR 2022 Great Race 4 Mile Scoring
- LDR Impala Racing Team seeks Head & Asst. Coaches
- MUT Grand Prix April 30 Folsom Lake Trail 1/2 Marathon Race Report, courtesy of MUT Chair Jean Pommier
- RR 2022 Great Race 4 Mile Results