2019 PA XC Championships News
The finale of the USATF Pacific 2019 Cross Country Grand Prix is the PA XC Championships On November 17. It’s everyone’s chance to preview the venue for the 12/12/2020 National USATF Club XC Championships!
- Date: November 17, 2019
- Venue: Golden Gate Park, San Francisco
- Registration Links
- PDF with info that includes all this and more (prize money, contacts, directions, etc.)
- Register at the $30 fee by end of day Nov. 4 and improve your chances to receive a cool “in training” tech t-shirt for 2020 USATF National Club Championships (12/12/2020 in Golden Gate Park!).
- Entry fee increases on Nov. 5 to $35.
- Online entries close at midnight on Nov. 11.
- Team Captains may set up a password to register their whole team, and can pick up their teams’ bibs and packets.
- All entrants must be USATF members.
- If you become a member from Nov. 1 on, your membership is good until December 31, 2020.
- USATF Pacific membership registration link
Updates & Important Notices
- Patti Gray to compete at PA XC Champs! Learn more
- Course maps
- If you are a PA comped XC athlete, email [email protected] or [email protected] for the code to include before the payment screen. This must be done before the Nov. 4 deadline.
- IMPORTANT!Team uniforms will be checked at the start line. Be sure you are familiar with XC Uniform Requirements.
- Saturday, Nov. 16 from 10:30am to 1:00pm at A Runner’s Mind (3575 Sacramento St., San Francisco) there will be bib and T-shirt pickup and the opportunity to signup.
USATF Pacific Cross Country Grand Prix
The Pacific Association’s XC Grand Prix is comprised of an annual series of cross country events that culminate with the Pacific Association Cross Country Championships. The Cross Country Grand Prix season typically runs from late August/early September through late November. See the LDR Guide for XC Grand Prix Rules, scoring procedure, the bid process for holding an event, and much more.
Please use the links on the right side of this page for much more information and the Google Calendar below for events at a glance.