USATF Pacific Membership
This page contains information on how both clubs and individuals can become members of USATF Pacific, and the benefits of becoming a member.
REMINDER TO ALL PACIFIC ASSOCIATION CLUB REPRESENTATIVES
- Club representatives with clubs participating in Grand Prix events must check BEFORE an event that their athletes are current PA members AND are currently affiliated with the club in the PA database.
- You can easily check your roster by going to the Club Listing. Or click on Clubs in the front page menu, then click on PA/USATF Club List.
- Do not leave this important verification until the last minute.
- The on-line club roster is updated frequently. If you are uncertain if an athlete is properly affiliated with your club, you can call the PA office well before the event at 916-983-4715.
- Athletes should always register in well in advance of a PA competition/championship event.
LOCAL BENEFITS FOR USATF PACIFIC ASSOCIATION MEMBERS
Note: Anyone interested in providing discounted services to Pacific Association members, please contact Irene Herman, PA/USATF Membership Chair at [email protected]
Great Auto Insurance Discount! Ask for the USATF Pacific discount from Riskguard Insurance Solutions, Inc. 415-447-4212 or toll free-1-877-447-4212
- USATF Pacific sanctioned events receive liability insurance that is needed to satisfy permits for use of our streets. Sanctions Forms
- USATF Pacific registered athletes receive coverage while they travel to and from events. (contact office for additional insurance information).
- All USATF Pacific members also can apply for an excellent discounted personal insurance package available though Irene Herman ([email protected]).
Officials and Coaches Clinics:
- Access to several officials orientation and clinics during the winter
- Access to annual association Coaching Education Level 1 School held each winter in addition to annual association SuperClinic for all disciplines.
- Level 1 School scholarship are also offered through the Pacific Association Foundation.
Athlete training/Travel Funding:
Annual emerging and elite grants are available through the Pacific Association Foundation.
Rules, Standards and Regulations:
Rules, standards and rule enforcement are essential to keep events fair and safe competitions for all athletes. Standards set for medical services enhance the safety of all competitors.
Course Measurement and Record Keeping:
Courses need to be accurate to insure you that your next personal record (PR) is truly better than your last one. The USATF certifies course distances, sets timing standards, and maintains running records.
Get plugged into a large, local information network that introduces you to USATF Pacific-registered activities, services and running clubs that offer experienced coaches, group practices, runs, and social functions. Local information can be found using the links on this website’s top navigation bar. In addition, all USATF members are linked to the national USATF services, runningusa.org, teamusa.org, Paralympics, and Masters Athletes News.
Representation in USATF Affairs:
All USATF members are encouraged to participate in shaping our organization for the future. PA/USATF members present their views and help shape our policies and programs in all of our sport committees and on our Board of Athletics. Click here for meeting schedules. Individually, you can make a difference!
Eligibility for USATF Competitions:
As a USATF Pacific member, you are eligible to participate in:
- USATF National and regional championships
- Competition in the USATF Pacific annual Open and Masters Track & Field, Road, XC, and Ultra Grand Prix circuits*
*For Grand Prix circuit eligibility, all scoring individuals and teams must be current Pacific Association/USATF members.
Pride in Helping Support USATF Development Programs.
Your membership helps provide support for:
- Youth Programs include track & field, cross country, race walking, and grand prix competitions.
- Development of potential world-class and Olympic athletes.
- Competitive opportunities and programs for elite and recreational athletes of all ages.
Support the organization that has guided our sport since 1980. Join USATF Pacific today! Join NOW!