USATF Pacific Clubs Page
USATF Pacific supports a club system throughout the association. Each club is unique: they range from clubs that include all ages and a wide variety of sports disciplines to those with a specific sport and/or age division focus. Youth Clubs make up a significant number of clubs, and they target Junior Olympic competitions in Track & Field, Cross Country, and Race Walking. Long Distance Running clubs also have a large number of clubs. Race Walking, Throwing, Track, Jumps, and Pole Vault are examples of clubs with a more specific focus. Links to more information are included below.
USATF Pacific Club List (locations, focus, websites, and contacts)
Reasons to become a USATF Pacific registered club
- The chance to compete as a club for team achievements in USATF Pacific LDR and Race Walking Grand Prix circuits.
- The right to enter relay teams and have athletes represent their organization at regional and national USATF Championships
- Club name and contact information included on the USATF Pacific and on the National USATF Club lists.
- Directors & Officers liability insurance and liability insurance during registered club practices – more info
- Certificate indicating the organization is registered with USATF for the current year
- Ability to conveniently join or renew a club membership online.
- Access to the National Club Management Area (requires a current Individual Membership number)
- The right to use the USATF Club or USATF Organizational Member logos on promotional materials