USATF Pacific Clubs Page
USATF Pacific supports a club system throughout the association. Each club is unique: they range from clubs that include all ages and a wide variety of sports disciplines to those with a specific sport and/or age division focus. Youth Clubs make up a significant number of clubs, and they target Junior Olympic competitions in Track & Field, Cross Country, and Race Walking. Long Distance Running clubs also have a large number of clubs. Race Walking, Throwing, Track, Jumps, and Pole Vault are examples of clubs with a more specific focus. Links to more information are included below.
NEW! A “Club Spotlight ” page!
Check out the inaugural Club Spotlight featuring the Women’s Run Club East Bay.If you are interested in having your club “Spotlighted” email Angie Longworth.
USATF Pacific Club List (locations, focus, websites, and contacts)
Reasons to Become a USATF Pacific Registered Club
- The chance to compete as a club for team achievements in USATF Pacific sports committees’ Grand Prix circuits.
- The right to enter relay teams and have athletes represent their organization at regional and national USATF Championships
- Club name and contact information included on the USATF Pacific and on the National USATF Club lists.
- Directors & Officers liability insurance and liability insurance during registered club practices – more info
- Certificate indicating the organization is registered with USATF for the current year
- Ability to conveniently join or renew a club membership online.
- Access to the National Club Management Area (requires a current Individual Membership number)
- The right to use the USATF Club or USATF Organizational Member logos on promotional materials