Event is also the 2015 USATF Pacific XC Grand Prix Championship
Date: Sunday, November 22, 2015
Location: Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, CA
- 9:00am Women’s Masters – 6K
- 9:45am Men’s Masters 60+ – 8K
- 10:45am Men’s Masters 40+ – 10K
- 11:45am Open Women – 6K
- 12:30pm Open Men – 10K
- Link to Course Maps (these courses are the same as the National Club XC Championships being held on December 12, 2015.
- Start in Hellman Hollow (formerly called Speedway Meadow), finish at W. end of Polo Fields on S. Side.
- Finish and all pre-reg and race day reg is at the South Parking Lot of the Polo Fields.
- Start is 800 meters east in Hellman Hollow (formerly known as Speedway Meadow).
- Finish is right near registration/SW corner of polo fields, along the S side of the dirt trotting track.
- Strongly suggest teams set up team headquarters at the S. bleachers of Polo Fields, which is in between start and finish. Use bike path S. of Polo Fields to get to start. Do not use course.
Prize Money (for Pacific Association Teams & Individuals)
- Open Team: $150/$75
- Open Individual: $200/$100/$50
- Masters Individual: $50/$25
- Masters Team: $50/$25
- Senior Individual: $25
Race Director: Tim Wason Information
- Email: [email protected]
- Phone: 415-823-2276
- Pre-Reg. Fee = $30 if received by 11/18/15 by mail or completed online at RaceRoster.com.
- Late/Race Day Fee = $35 (cash or check); make check Payable to SF Running & Walking
- Mail to: c/o Homer Chan, 874 Filbert St., San Francisco, CA 94133