Welcome to the USATF 2015 National Club Cross Country Championships
Local Organizing Committee’s Home Page!
Presented by USATF Pacific
December 12, 2015
SLIDE SHOW (courtesy of Kathy Camet)
RECENT NEWS ARTICLES
USATF Pacific: Mark Winitz Article with Top PA Performances, Winners, Quotes
USATF: McManus Returns “Home” To Win National Cross Country Title In San Francisco
Poughkeepsie Journal: Sutera Strange goes cross-country to excel in cross country
USATF: BAA defends USATF Club XC Title despite streak of upsets in San Francisco
IAAF: Heath and Van Alstine Prevail in San Francisco – Cross-Country Round-Up
USATF/Let’s Run: Amy Van Alstine, Garrett Heath And BAA (Women) And Hoka One One (Men) Win 2015 Club XC Titles
Race Previews courtesy of Fred Baer
USATF Preview Press Release
Official Participant List
Golden Gate Park
Page updated 12/15/2015
- REAL TIME RESULTS LINK
- Sign up for the Post-Race Party – Hosted by STRAVA and the West Valley Track Club. Not to be missed!
- Weekend Schedule and all you need to know about Race Day, including Expo Vendors, Sponsors, Food Trucks!
- Venue and Course Maps
- USATF event page (includes registration, status of entries, rules, scoring)
- Spectator Information
- Entry Info & Registration Registration is closed
- Getting around San Francisco
- What to see and do in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Airfare & Hotel Discounts
More Reasons to Come to San Francisco for the XC Club Champs!
Hover your cursor over the lower part of the slide for captions & credits.
- West Valley Track Club announces sign-up is open for the STRAVA Post-Race Party.
- 12/01/2015: Final day to register is Dec. 4, 2015 at 11:59 p.m. No registrations will be accepted after that deadline.
- 9/15/2015: Registration is open!
- 9/4/2015: Schedule updated.
- 9/3/2015: Venue, course, and parking maps updated; printable versions are now available.
- 8/29/2015: Venue and Course Maps updated with 8K map and links to interactive maps.
- 8/7/2015: Venue and Course Maps Updated
- 3/15/2015: National USATF link to this page is now live.
- 10/20/2014: 2015 National XC Club Championships LOC launches its home page