Annual Youth Cross Country Grand Prix
Information and Standings
Updated 10/27/2016 with Week 3 & Week 4 Standings
The Pacific Association Youth Committee invites all youth athletes to participate in the 2016 Pacific Association Youth Cross Country Grand Prix. Each youth division will have a separate Grand Prix competition. CLICK HERE for the USATF Youth Age Division information page. Athletes will earn points for each top ten finish in competitions included in the Grand Prix series. Ten points will be awarded for a first place finish, nine points for second, eight points for third, down to one point awarded for a tenth place finish.
Registration is required for participation in the Pacific Association Youth Cross Country Grand Prix. Registration is free, however a valid 2016 USATF Pacific membership is required.
- CLICK HERE to become a 2016 USATF Pacific member.
- CLICK HERE for PA XC Grand Prix Registration; Grand Prix registration deadline is 11:59 PM on Sunday, Oct. 30, 2016.
Following the final regular season meet, points will be tallied for each athlete. The athletes who have earned the most points in each division will be recognized with awards at the Pacific Association Youth Cross Country Championships Meet on November 20, 2016.
2016 Youth Cross Country Grand Prix Standings
Week by Week Standings will be posted here as they become available.
2016 Pacific Association Youth Cross Country Grand Prix Point-scoring meets
(link to 2016 XC meet schedule and info)
- Contra Costa Cheetahs 10/2/2016
- Castro Valley Track Club 10/9/2016
- Joaquin Miller Hill Run 10/16/2016
- Santa Cruz Track Club 10/23/2015
- Hampton Phillips Classic 10/30/2016>
- Peninsula Flyers 11/5/2016