Posted by Cynci Calvin in Elite Athlete, Road Racing | Comments Off on RR PA’s Devon Yanko Wins Seattle Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon
Road Racing Links
Recent PA News
- YOUTH JUST IN: JO Regional individual qualifiers increased to Top 8!
- YOUTH JO Qualifier entry deadline is Monday, 20 June at 9:00pm
- RR CIM is USATF National Marathon Championship for 2022!
- MUT Impala Anna Kacius on 2022 U.S. National 100K Team
- PA Volunteer for the National JOs and be inspired by these young athletes!
- T&F All Comers Summer Meets to Jump, Throw and Run with!
- COACH Shannon Rowbury Women & Coaches Clinic August 6 in SF
- OFF PAUSATF Officials Meeting Minutes March 20, 2022
- YOUTH Pacific JO Qualifier info updated!
- PA Beware of Bogus Emails
- RR 2022 Stow Lake Stampede 5K Scoring
- OFF PAUSATF Officials Newsletter May 2022
- RR 2022 Stow Lake Stampede 5K Results
- OTF PA Open Track & Field Championships: June 4 at the Golden West Invitational
- PA 24 May 2022 PA Board of Athletics Meeting – Zoom Only
- RR July 4 Morgan Hill 5K has been cancelled on the PA Road Racing Grand Prix. It will still be held, open to all.
- RR 2022 Great Race 4 Mile Scoring
- LDR Impala Racing Team seeks Head & Asst. Coaches
- MUT Grand Prix April 30 Folsom Lake Trail 1/2 Marathon Race Report, courtesy of MUT Chair Jean Pommier
- RR 2022 Great Race 4 Mile Results