We have had some updates to our website over the past couple of months. The instructions for USATF Safe Sport training currently on the website are outdated. We are working on getting those updated but inserted below are updated instructions for you to use in the meantime. You may also download this pdf.
Additionally, the SafeSport Trained Core and Refresher courses as well as courses on mandatory reporting and courses for adult athletes will be updated on Wednesday, October 19th. The learning platform will be offline on Wednesday, October 19th. Individuals “in progress” should complete their course by Tuesday, October 18th so their progress isn’t lost in the update.
Please let me know if you have any questions – I look forward to our meeting on October 2nd!
Thank you so much for your hard work and help!
Safe Sport Administrator
130 E. Washington St., Suite 800, Indianapolis, IN 46204
USATF Safe Sport Online Training Steps (9/20/2022)
- Log in to USATF Connect using your email address and password.
*Note: If you have one or more accounts linked to your USATF Connect profile, please select your personal account.
In the main box of the home page, you will see “Center for SafeSport Training.”
- Click “Edit.”
- Click on the blue “+ Access Core Training” button.
- You will enter the SafeSport Training program where you will complete the training.
- If the training freezes or you experience other difficulties while taking the training, please exit out of the training and try going back in. If the problem persists, enter a support ticket at https://safesport.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/4.
- Once you complete the training, you will be issued a PDF certificate. Please save this certificate for your records.
- Click the “X” button once you are finished.
The Core SafeSport Training will take roughly 90 minutes to complete and the Refresher courses will take roughly 20 minutes to complete. Your USATF Connect profile will be automatically updated after you complete your training.