USATF Pacific Masters Track & Field
USATF defines the Masters age divisions for track and field and race walking athletes as those 30 years and older, and for long distance running athletes it is 40 years and older. Here you will find resources for those interested in pursuing primarily their track & field event goals. Masters long distance running and race walking sports are covered in the road, cross country, ultra running, and race walking pages.
SAVE THE DATE: SUNDAY, JUNE 9
for the 2019 USATF Pacific Masters Track & Field Championships!
Check back for details.
2018 USATF Pacific Masters Track & Field Championships
This year’s event was combined with the USATF Pacific Open Track & Field Championships
- Date: Sunday, 10 June, 2018
- Location: College of San Mateo
- Complete Meet Information
- Meet Entry
- Status of Entries
- Final Results
USATF Pacific Masters Track & Field Grand Prix
Click here for 2018 USATF Pacific Masters Track & Field Grand Prix information.
PA Masters Track & Field Committee Contacts:
- Chairman: Joseph Ols
- Athlete Rep: Joseph Ols
- Joy Upshaw – Director of Sprints, Jumps, Master Women’s T&F
- Brooks Esser – Director of Distance Events
- Director of Throws: Gary Schmidt & Paul Troppy
- Director of Clubs: Clyde Lehman
- Communications Committee Rep: Vacant (contact Joseph Ols if interested)
More Helpful Links: