USATF Pacific Masters Track & Field
USATF defines the Masters age divisions for track and field and race walking athletes as those 30 years and older, and for long distance running athletes it is 40 years and older. Here you will find resources for those interested in pursuing primarily their track & field event goals. Masters long distance running and race walking sports are covered in the road, cross country, ultra running, and race walking pages.
USATF Pacific MTF “Welcome Back” Meet Notices Board
11/8: Results posted!
11/1: Schedule updates posted.
10/11: Schedule updates posted.
10/5: MTF “Welome Back” Meet Schedule is posted on the Meet Information page.
9/27: Registration is OPEN! for the MTF “Welome Back” Meet and posted on the Meet Information page.
9/9: Meet Information page has been updated with events and meet details. Registration will be coming soon.
9/1: SAVE THE DATE, SUNDAY NOV. 7, 2021 for the Pacific Association’s Masters Track & Field “WELCOME BACK” Meet!
Archived 2019 USATF Pacific Masters Track & Field Championships & Masters Grand Prix Info, Results & Awards
PA Masters Track & Field Committee Contacts:
- Chair: Joy Upshaw, 510-816-8009 (Contact Joy if you are interested in signing up for any of the positions below.)
- Athlete Rep
- Director of Clubs
- Director of Throws
- Communications Committee Rep
More Helpful Links:
If you’ve enjoyed a lifetime of Track & Field, consider:
- A Tax Deductible Gift to the PA Foundation to benefit PA Coaches & Open athletes!
- A gift to Drake University so the Drake Relays will name an event after Rex Harvey MTF Pres who recently passed away, if $35,000 is raised. 4 Steps:
- Navigate to https://alumni.drake.edu/giveonline.
- Type in amount of the gift.
- For the “give to” section drop down select “other” and enter Rex Harvey Endowment Fund.
- Below this is a function where you can select “one-time” gift or “installments.