USATF Pacific Masters Track & Field
USATF defines the Masters age divisions for track and field and race walking athletes as those 30 years and older, and for long distance running athletes it is 40 years and older. Here you will find resources for those interested in pursuing primarily their track & field event goals. Masters long distance running and race walking sports are covered in the road, cross country, ultra running, and race walking pages.
USATF Pacific MTF Notices Board
2020 USATF Pacific Masters/Open Track & Field Championships has been postponed indefinitely. Learn more…
Due to the Covid Pandemic, all 2020 USATF MTF Championship events have been either cancelled or postponed. Learn more… However, there is a 2020 USATF Masters Virtual Summer Challenge being held Aug. 3-17. CLICK HERE for complete information.
If you’ve enjoyed a lifetime of Track & Field, consider:
- A Tax Deductible Gift to the PA Foundation to benefit PA Coaches & Open athletes!
- A gift to Drake University so the Drake Relays will name an event after Rex Harvey MTF Pres who recently passed away, if $35,000 is raised, as the national office requested that we request. 4 Steps:
- Navigate to https://alumni.drake.edu/giveonline.
- Type in amount of the gift.
- For the “give to” section drop down select “other” and enter Rex Harvey Endowment Fund.
- Below this is a function where you can select “one-time” gift or “installments.
Archived 2019 USATF Pacific Masters Track & Field Championships & Masters Grand Prix Info, Results & Awards
PA Masters Track & Field Committee Contacts:
- Chairman: Joseph Ols
- Athlete Rep: Joseph Ols
- Joy Upshaw – Director of Sprints, Jumps, Master Women’s T&F
- Brooks Esser – Director of Distance Events
- Director of Throws: Gary Schmidt & Paul Troppy
- Director of Clubs: Clyde Lehman
- Communications Committee Rep: Vacant (contact Joseph Ols if interested)
More Helpful Links: