USATF Pacific Masters Track & Field
USATF defines the Masters age divisions for track and field and race walking athletes as those 30 years and older, and for long distance running athletes it is 40 years and older. Here you will find resources for those interested in pursuing primarily their track & field event goals. Masters long distance running and race walking sports are covered in the road, cross country, ultra running, and race walking pages.
2020 USATF Pacific Masters Track & Field Championships Tentatively Scheduled for May 31 at College of San Mateo. Save the date and watch for updates!
Archived 2019 USATF Pacific Masters Track & Field Championships & Masters Grand Prix Info, Results & Awards
PA Masters Track & Field Committee Contacts:
- Chairman: Joseph Ols
- Athlete Rep: Joseph Ols
- Joy Upshaw – Director of Sprints, Jumps, Master Women’s T&F
- Brooks Esser – Director of Distance Events
- Director of Throws: Gary Schmidt & Paul Troppy
- Director of Clubs: Clyde Lehman
- Communications Committee Rep: Vacant (contact Joseph Ols if interested)
More Helpful Links: