Download Inaugural Awards Banquet Program
Irene Herman (center), USATF Pacific 2019 Hall of Fame Inductee, shares this photo op with family members.
Jane Kibii with Irene Herman; Jane was awarded the Women’s LDR Runner of the Year.
Mark Winitz, 2019 USATF Pacific Hall of Fame Inductee
Pacific Association Inaugural Awards Banquet – Celebrate 2019!
- Save the date, Feb. 1, 2020 and register today!
- UPDATE! Registration ends NOON on Tuesday, January 28.
- Registration Form: https://www.simplyregister.net/register/?e=117721
- Registration Status: https://www.simplyregister.net/status/?e=117721
- As soon as you register you will receive a confirmation email that will include a discount coupon for the Kaiser Permanente Half Marathon, 5K, and 10K being held the next day (Feb. 2). Make it an SF Weekend!
- Date: February 1, 2020
- Time: 5pm to 8:30pm
- Place: Basque Cultural Center, 599 Railroad Avenue, South San Francisco, Ca 94080 with FREE PARKING
- Banquet Guest Speaker: Shannon Rowbury
- Shannon Rowbury is an American middle-distance runner from San Francisco, California. In her illustrious running career, she represented the United States at the 2008, 2012, and 2016 Summer Olympics. She also represented the United States at the World Championships in 2009, 2011, and 2013 winning the bronze medal in the 1500 meters in 2009.
- Discus Gold Medalist Stephanie Trafton will also be present and available to discuss her accomplishments and show you her Olympic memorabilia from 2008 to 2012.
- Menu Choices:
- Salmon with Champagne Sauce, vegetables & rice: $45.00
- Breast of Chicken Chasseur, vegetables & rice: $45.00
- Children’s plate: Pasta and meat sauce: $15.00
- All meals include soup, salad, bread & butter, coffee, tea and dessert (ice cream)
- 5:00pm-no host bar and social hour with photo ops, poster displays of Youth Top Performances, PA Grand Prix Series Results (LDR, Open Track & Field, Masters Track & Field, RW), and more!
- 6:00pm dinner, sports and support committee awards, Hall of Fame Inductees
- 8:30pm end.
Maximum seating is 300. Registration ends, noon on Tuesday, January 28, 2020!