NOMINATION FOR PACIFIC ASSOCIATION SERVICE AWARD
- Pacific Association/USATF member in good standing
- Service to the Association and the sports of track and field (including youth, masters, distance running, race walking, disabled athletics, all sports and activities including but not limited to membership development, officiating, etc.)
Nominations must include:
- Name, title/position of the nominee
- Reason(s) this person should be considered for this award.
- At least a three paragraphs, limited to no more than 200 words but no less than 100 words, explaining why this person deserves this award.
- How/when you have worked with or observed this person in action
- Your name and contact information
Download the PA Service Award Form with additional information.
Send this information to Awards Chair, Leroy Milam: [email protected]. Email him or call him (510/581-2903) with questions.