USATF Pacific presents the
Diversity Shuttle Relays and Race Walking Clinic
Saturday – August 5, 2017 – 9:00am to 3:00pm
Joaquin Miller Park, Oakland
YOU MAY ALSO SIGN-UP at the EVENT from 9am to 10am.
Plan on having loads of fun!
- Mixed teams of youth and adults!
- Run and Race Walk 1K Relays for all skill levels!
- Events will be held on an open, grassy field in beautiful Joaquin Miller Park.
- BBQ lunch is included for multi-ethnic sharing.
- FREE USATF water bottle for all participants.
- FREE Race Walk Clinic.
- All this for only $10 per individual and $25.00 per family (3+)!
Event Special: Join USATF Pacific for half price!
- Only new members are eligible.
- You must sign up in person at the event.
- It’s the perfect opportunity to start participating in USATF Pacific’s many programs.
- Youth and adult PA clubs – here’s your chance to attract new members!
- While supplies last, new member sign ups will receive a FREE laptop backpack.
- From the Hwy 13 (Warren Freeway) Joaquin Miller Road exit, drive east to the second Sanborn Drive entrance and turn left into the Park.
- Go just past the Ranger Station and Community Center.
- Parking is on the left and the Meadow is on the right.
Tentative Schedule (as of July 17, 2017)
- 9:00-10:00am: Check in and Organize Teams
- 10:15-11:45am: Running Shuttle Relays
- 12:00-1:00pm: BBQ lunch and multi-ethnic sharing
- 1:05-1:40pm: Race Walking clinic – lead by Jon and Beth Price
- 1:45-3:00pm: Race Walk Shuttle Relays on trail