Pacific Association Legacy Coach Awards
- In recognition of the many influential coaches who have served in our association and have selflessly strengthened our sport(s) through teaching, mentoring, and promoting our profession, the Coaches Committee has created the Legacy Coach Award.
- Criterion is weighted heavily on coaches who were not only great coaches, but who also inspired, trained, and mentored many of us to become coaches ourselves.
- Legacy Coach Award nomination form
- Legacy Coach Award nominations are accepted beginning October 1 until December 31 of each year.
- Submit your nominations to the Coaches Committee Chair, Dave Shrock.
Legacy Coach Awardees
- 2021 – Peter Brewer: Photo and Accomplishments
- 2020 – no award given
- 2019 – Ken Grace: Photo and Accomplishments
- 2018 – Lee Webb: Photo and Accomplishments
- 2017 – Will Pittman: Photo and Accomplishments
- 2016 – Bob Shor: Description of Accomplishments
- 2015 – Willie White: Description of Accomplishments
- 2014 – Darrell Hampton: Description of Accomplishments
- 2013 – Kirk Freitas (Chico State) and Ed Parker (Mills HS and Millbrae Lions TC) – posthumously: Descriptions of Accomplishments
- 2012 – Margaret Dixon and Walt Lange (in photo above): Descriptions of Accomplishments
- 2010 – Bud Winter: Description of Accomplishments and Jim Santos: Descriptions of Accomplishments
2009 – Jim Hunt James “Jim” Hunt: Description of Accomplishments
(l to r) PA President Irene Herman, 2009 Coach’s Award Recipient
Jim Hunt, Coach Committee Chair Dave Shrock, and 2009 Tom Moore Awardee Bob Rush.