Third Annual USATF Pacific Recognition Awards Banquet
Links to Program Sections
of the Recognition Awards Banquet Online Program
Cover, Schedule, Keynote Speaker, Hall of Fame, LDR (Roads, XC, MUT), Open TF, Masters TF
Masters TF (cont’d.), Race Walk, Youth XC, Youth T&F, Officials, Service Awards, Tom Moore Award, Coach Legacy Award
- Date: Saturday, February 4, 2023
- Time: 5pm to 8:30pm
- Place:Grand Palace Seafood Restaurant 359 Grand Avenue, South San Francisco, Ca 94080
- Awards & Photo Submissions: Work with your Sport or Service Committee to nominate deserving athletes, officials, committee members, or administrators for 2022. All Recognition Awards procedures are on the Awards page and described below.
- Email your list of your Committee’s Awardees to Banquet Program Coordinator Angie Longworth.
- Email photos of Awardees to Online Program Coordinator Cynci Calvin. Be sure to include the name, award, the date and location of the photo, and if possible the photo credit.
- Materials must be submitted by Friday Jan. 27!
- Banquet Details
- $39.00 per person for an 8 eight course Chinese dinner.
- Tables are for 10 people; up to 200 people may sign up. If a group wants to sit together at one table, email Irene Herman at [email protected], and she will reserve a table for that group. The registration allows one to add people and no one needs to be a USATF member to purchase a dinner.
- Menu: Wor wonton Soup, Sweet & Sour Chicken, Shanghai vegetarian bean curd, beef with broccoli, honey walnut prawns, stir fried chinese broccoli, supreme soy sauce chow mein, and Yang Chow Fried Rice. Nice plus with Chinese food, any leftovers can be taken home. If there are any…..
- Maximum seating is 200. Registration ends at 5pm, Feb. 1, 2023.
- 5:00pm-no host bar and social hour with photo ops, poster displays of Youth Top Performances, PA Grand Prix Series Results (LDR, Open Track & Field, Masters Track & Field, RW), and more!
- 6:00pm dinner, sports and support committee awards, Hall of Fame Inductees
- 8:30pm end.
Service and Athletic Achievement Awards Submission Information
- Nominations for the PA Hall of Fame, Tom Moore Award, and PA Service Awards can be submitted using the online submission form (https://forms.gle/tgR8upkYeuTzANoe7)
- Descriptions of these awards and a list of past awardees.
- Athlete Achievement Awards will be determined by the appropriate Sports Committee. Contact that committee’s representative for more information.
- Awards Committee Chairs: Ryan Cowley: email; Leroy Milam: email; phone: 510.581-2903
- Confirmed nominations are due January 27, 2023!