The 2019 USATF Annual Meeting registration site is now available! Click the link below to get started:
- What are the actual dates and location of the 2019 USATF Annual Meeting?
- Thursday Dec. 5 through Sunday, Dec. 8, 2019
- Sierra Grand Resort
- Reno, Nevada
- Will there be Association/Youth Workshops at the 2019 Annual Meeting?
- Association and Youth Workshops will take place on Thursday (Association/Youth) and Friday (Youth). Please refer to the Annual Meeting schedule (when published) for the actual times/locations. There will be no Workshops on Wednesday, December 4, 2019.
- Is it necessary to register for the Association/Youth Workshops?
- Yes. Registration is necessary upon Annual Meeting registration to assure an accurate accounting of Attendees and plan for the required meeting room space.
- Am I able to reserve my hotel room now and register for the Annual Meeting at a later date?
- No, once you register for the Annual Meeting the confirmation email will provide the link to reserve your hotel accommodations.
- How long do I have to register for the Annual Meeting?
- Early registration closes on October 31, 2019 at the rate of 210.00
- Late registration closes on November 14, 2019 at the rate of 250.00.
- On-site registration will be available at the rate of 250.00.
- Will there be a Night of Legends banquet at the Annual Meeting?
- Yes. The banquet will held on Saturday, December 7, 2019 at a rate of 110.00 per person or 1000.00 for a table of ten (10). Tickets are limited and can be reserved during the on-line registration process.
- Who shall I contact for Annual Meeting information?
- Please contact USATF Customer Service at 317.261.0500 for Annual Meeting information
Robin Brown-Beamon, Director of Outreach & USATF Grass Roots Programs
130 East Washington Street
Indianapolis, IN 46204