USATF Pacific 2015 Masters T&F Championships
Photo courtesy of masterstrack.com
Post Event News
- Date: Sunday, May 31, 2015
- Location: Chabot College, 25555 Hesperian Boulevard, Hayward, CA 94545, United States (map)
- Information and Schedule (pdf)
- Contact: Leroy Milam, (510) 220-5859; Joseph Ols, 408-353-6564
- Direct Link to Registration Form (Deadline is 5/28 at 6 pm)
- Direct Link to Registration Status
- The event welcomes both Masters and Open Track & Field Athletes.
Pre-Event News: 5/27/2015
- On Line Registration deadline: 6pm Thursday 5-28. $20 for first event + $5 for additional events
- On site registration until 11am WITH proof of USATF membership (memberships not sold onsite). $40 + $10 additional events
- While Open athletes can compete the same as MTF, they are not eligible for Masters Medals.
- In addition:- As we have always in the past, Open Throwers needing a qualifying mark for a major competition will be considered on a case-by-case basis.- Steeplechase runners may compete in the height/distances we offer for MTF: 1) for Open Men this is the same as their event; 2) or Open Women it is the same barrier heights but 2000m instead of 3000m
- $20 first event, $5 subsequent events online until 6pm Thurs., May 28.
- Meet Day registration is possible, but only if you bring current USATF membership card-or-receipt with you (no memberships sold onsite this year).
- Relays this year! To promote more competition for all athletes and Club growth particularly, we will hold 4 relays in 10yr age groups:
- Shuttle Hurdle Relay after respective hurdles
- 4x100m, 4x400m
- 4x800m at the end.
- $5/person for Relays, preferably in advance online.
- Since forming Relay Teams (Clubs or Independents) can be challenging for those unused to Teams, we will do our best to allow Relays ONLY! to register 20 minutes before the event with $5 per person cash in hand (an experiment – we’ll try to make it work if you do).
- Club Relay Teams acquire points only if all team members are members of the Relay Team’s club.
- Awards will be given to the Championships’ top performers as described below. Eligible Clubs/Athletes must email their results to [email protected] within 2 weeks of the meet (Clubs: cumulative points awarded 5/3/1 for Gold/Silver/Bronze events with members of USATF Western Region clubs – Athletes: per http://www.usatfmasters.org/fa_agegrading.htm).
- Top Club
- Top Male Performance (highest age graded % meet performance)
- Top Female Performance (highest age graded % meet performance)
- Highest Male All Around Performance (highest summation of all age-graded % meet performances)
- Highest Female All Around Performance (highest summation of all age-graded % meet performances)
- This year the meet will have 27″ Hurdles for 60+ women and 80+ men.