TRACK & FIELD CHAMPIONSHIPS
are coming to Sacramento!
Here is your opportunity to compete against top Track & Field athletes
How to qualify for the National Junior Olympics T&F Championships:
- Find the association of USA Track & Field for your area by visiting this link.
- Join your area’s USA Track & Field association.
- Compete in your association’s Junior Olympic Championship meet in order to advance to the regional qualifying meet.
Advancing to the 2010 National TRACK & FIELD Championships*
- Your local association’s Junior Olympic Track & Field Championship is held in late June. The top 8 individuals in each age division qualify to advance to the regional championship.
- The regional championship is held in mid-July. The top 3 individuals in each age division qualify to advance to the National Junior Olympic Track & Field Championships.
- The 2010 National Junior Olympic Track & Field Championships will be held July 27-Aug. 1, 2010 in Sacramento, California.
* Important notice for Pacific Association athletes: since this national championship meet is held in the Pacific Assocation, you are required to compete only in the Pacific Association Junior Olympic Championship meet to advance to the national championship meet.
For More Information
Read this Information and FAQ document about USATF Junior Olympic competitions.
Visit these USATF regional associations:
PA/USATF.org: the Pacific Association Web site (the host association for both Championships) with:
- 2010 National USATF Junior Olympic Track & Field Championships information.
- Visit the Pacific Association Youth page for youth meet results, stories, schedules and more!
SCAUSATF.org: The Southern California USATF Association Web site
SDUSATF.org: the San Diego Association USATF Web site
Central-California.org: the Central California USATF Association Web site
USATF.org: the national association’s Web site