USATF Pacific Masters Track & Field
photos by Rob Jerome
Welcome to the USATF Pacific Masters Track & Field Page!
USATF defines the Masters age divisions for track and field and race walking athletes as those 30 years and older, and for long distance running athletes it is 40 years and older. Here you will find resources for those interested in pursuing primarily their track & field event goals. Masters long distance running and race walking sports are covered under the road, cross country, ultra running, and race walking pages.
Save the date, June 4, 2017
for the USATF Pacific Masters Track & Field Championships!
2016 Travel Grants for Masters Track & Field Athletes
(updates for 2017 tba)
- To help all USATF MTF athletes get to Perth, USATF MTF (Nat’l, not our local Pacific Assoc) will grant up to $5K total to all athletes to try to get USA additional medals we otherwise wouldn’t at the WMA world championships in Perth.
- To help PA MTF athletes get to Pert or to USATF MTF T&F Nat’l Championships, the Pacific Assoc also just committed $5,000 for elite limited income PA MTF athletes. CLICK HERE for information. Submission deadline is July 10.
PA Masters Track & Field Committee Contacts:
- Chairman: Joseph Ols
- Athlete Rep: Joseph Ols
- Communications Committee Rep: Vacant (contact Joseph Ols if interested)
- Director of Clubs: Clyde Lehman
- Director of Throws: Gary Schmidt & Paul Troppy