Communication Committee Functions (from a draft of a revision of PA By Laws to be approved by the Board of Athletics)
- Develop and implement an annual plan to inform the Association membership and the public about the activities of the Association, including opportunities to participate in, officiate, coach, or to observe athletic competitions.
- Oversee the publication of any newsletter, brochure, magazine, or other publication that the Association may produce or acquire.
- Act on behalf of the Board of Athletics to oversee the administration and design the Pacific Association website, emails, and social media applications.
- Committees and sub committees may not have websites separate from the Pacific Association websites unless approved by the Board of Athletics.
Communication Committee Composition: a chairperson, three members appointed by the PA President, one member appointed by the chair of each sport committee, an Athletes Committee Chair, the Officials Committee Chair, and the Coaches Committee Chair. All members of must be PAUSATF members and at least 18 years of age.
- Please contact USATF Pacific Communications Committee Chair to request the most recent USATF Pacific and USATF logos.
- PA Business Card Form and Information
Questions? Email the Communications Committee Chair.