3e. Step by Step Procedure for PA Membership Renewal
• Go to www.pausatf.org or double click on this address.
• Click on the membership button “Join Now” at the top of the page and follow the instructions. If you want to do it off-line download the form and send it into the PA office. The form is available in either acrobat or basic text form. We would prefer you do it online since it saves us time and money and you get your number immediately.
• If it is a renewal, please have your 2008 membership number. It is a 10 digit number beginning with 381 and generally ending with 38 if you registered in the Pacific Association last year. If not it will be something different. You will also need your password. If you don’t know either it will lead you through the process anyways.
• You must pay for this transaction (separate from the Clinic registration and Rulebooks) by either Visa Credit Card or by direct deposit. Instructions are available. When you complete your registration you will have your 2009 number.
• Once you get your new membership number please send a note to Jim Hume at [email protected] or 1561-B Marina Court, San Mateo, CA 94403 or bring your confirmation slip to the clinic so that he can keep up the current membership list. You will not be certified without it. Please get it before attending clinics.
# # #