Facilities: On the campus of College of San Mateo. CSM has a nine (9) lane Mondo surface throughout, including steeplechase, javelin approaches and all runways. Required spike is 1/4 inch Christmas tree (compression). The throwing rings are brushed concrete.
Eligibility: All competitors must be a registered USATF Athlete. Only collegiate athletes who compete for their institutions and are registered by their coaches are not required to be USATF members. USATF membership cards are available for $29.95 by contacting the Pacific Association Office at (916) 983-4715, or you may download an application on-line from http://pausatf.org. Memberships will also be on sale the day of the meet.
Entry Information: Enter by using the USATF web-based entry form. If you have questions regarding entries contact Al Hernandez at (510) 651-3162 or email Al Hernandez at [email protected]
Pre-entry Fees: On-Line Preregistration: $15.00 per event if entry is received by 7:00 p.m. Thursday, May 24, 2007, payable by credit card. No telephone, mail, or fax entries.
Status of Entry: Use this link to confirm that your entry payment has been received.
Mark and Affiliation Update Forms
Late Entry - Day of Meet Registration: $30.00 per event. Cash Only. The late entry deadline is 10:30 a.m. for all events, no matter when they are to be run/competed. No Exceptions.
All Athlete Check-In: All athletes must check in at registration table before competition. You need to pick up your bib numbers.
* Running Event Athletes check-in with the Clerk at least 45 minutes before your event is scheduled, or 10:30 a.m. for morning running events or 12:30 p.m. for afternoon running events.
* Field Event Athletes should check-in at your event site at least 60 minutes before before start time for your event.
Running Event Heats/Flights: All running events will be run as finals only with seeding based on submitted marks.
Field Event Organization: Field event competitors will have three initial attempts with the top (9) nine competitors qualifying for the finals.
Implement Certification will be from 9:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m..
Further Info about the meet: Contact Al Hernandez, (510) 651-3162, or via e-mail Al Hernandez at [email protected]
PAUSATF Grand Prix: Earn double points towards prize monies being awarded by the Pacific Association's Open T & F Committee.
* The Pacific Association Grand Prix is a series, culminating with these Association Championships. $15,000.00 will be awarded to the Association's top ten men and top ten women utilizing the 2001 IAAF Scoring Table.
* In addition to the Grand Prix, money will be awarded to the top 2 or 3 athletes in the Pacific Association, depending on the numbers of entries. This will be determined by points on the IAAF scoring table."
* Complete rules for the PAUSATF Grand Prix are at http://pausatf.org / Grand Prix under Track and Field.
* For further information about the Grand Prix, contact Women's T & F Chair Fred Baer at (651) 345-4114, or email Fred Baer at [email protected] for further information and to register with your name, mailing address, 2007 PA/USATF number and e-mail address. This has to be completed prior to earning any points towards your Grand Prix total!
Morning Running Schedule...Starts at 9:00 a.m.
(Field Events...Start at 10:00 a.m.)
* Check In: Morning running event competitors must check-in 45 minutes before their event or by 10:30 a.m., whichever comes first.
9:00 AM Men's and Women's 10,000 Meter Run-combined
10:00 AM Men 3000 Meter Steeplechase
10:15 AM Women 3000 Meter Steeplechase
10:30 AM Men's and Women's 5,000 Meter Race Walk-combined
11:15 AM( Women 1500 Meter Run
11:25 AM Men 1500 Meter Run
NOTE: (Heats will be drawn and a rolling schedule will start after the Women's 1500m at 11:15am.
11:35 AM Women 100 Meter Hurdles
11:45 +/- Men 110 Meter Hurdles
11:55 +/- Women 400 Meter Dash
12:05 +/- Men 400 Meter Dash
* Check In: Field event athletes must check-in 60 minutes before their event or by 10:30 a.m., whichever comes first.
10:00 AM Women Long Jump
Follows women's Men Long Jump
10:00 AM Women Pole Vault
Follows women's Men Pole Vault
10:00 AM Men Hammer Throw
Follows men's Women Hammer Throw
11:30 AM Women High Jump
Follows women's Men High Jump
11:30 AM Women Triple Jump
Follows women's Men Triple Jump
12:00 PM Men Discus Throw
Follows men's Women Discus Throw
1:00 PM Men Shot Put
Follows men's Women Shot Put
2:00 PM Men Javelin Throw
Follows men's Women Javelin Throw
Afternoon Running Schedule...Starts at 1:15 p.m.
* Check In: Afternoon running event competitors must check-in 45 minutes before their event or by 12:30 p.m.., whichever comes first.
NOTE: (Rolling schedule begins after the first event at 1:15 p.m. Therefore, times listed below are tentative. The heats will be determined after the scratch deadline.
1:15 PM( Women 100 Meter Dash
1:25 +/- Men 100 Meter Dash
1:35 +/- Women 800 Meter Run
1:45 +/- Men 800 Meter Run
1:55 +/- Women 400 Meter Hurdles
2:05 +/- Men 400 Meter Hurdles
2:15 +/- Women 5000 Meter Run
2:35 +/- Men 5000 Meter Run
2:55 +/- Women 200 Meter Dash
3:00 +/- Men 200 Meter Dash
2007 Open Track & Field Meeting
When: Sunday, May 27, 2007
Where: College of San Mateo
Time: 30 minutes after the final event at the Pacific Association Track & Field Championships
Purpose: Present nominations for Open Track & Field Committee positions.
Contact: Al Hernandez [email protected]
or Fred Baer [email protected]